Discover the Soul of Bihar, Patna the capital and the largest city of the state. Takht Sri Patna Sahib is a place where Guru Gobind Singh ji was born in 1666. Mahavir Mandir one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Hanuman, Buddha Smriti Park also known as Buddha Memorial Park is an urban park designed by Vikram Lall and the Bihar Government to celebrate the birth anniversary of the Buddha. Here one of the most loved tourist spots is Sanjay Gandhi Biological Park opened for the public as a Zoo in 1973. Eco Park is a spot in the busy city where one can feel fresh air and the greenry soothes the eyes, also freshen up your day with Funtasia Water Park. Patna Museum is one of the oldest museum started on 3 April 1917 during the British Raj. Some more exciting places to explore in Patna are GOLGHAR, Shri Badi Patan Devi Mandir, Shrikrishna Science Centre and much more.
Mahavir Mandir Patna
Takhat Sri Harimandir Ji
Buddha Smriti Park
Sanjay Gandhi Biological Park
Funtasia Water Park
Shri Badi Patan Devi Mandir
Shrikrishna Science Centre
Discover the Soul of Bihar, Patna the capital and the largest city of the state. Takht Sri Patna Sahib is a place where Guru Gobind Singh ji was born in 1666. Mahavir Mandir one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Hanuman, Buddha Smriti Park also known as Buddha Memorial Park is an urban park designed by Vikram Lall and the Bihar Government to celebrate the birth anniversary of the Buddha. Here one of the most loved tourist spots is Sanjay Gandhi Biological Park opened to the public as a Zoo in 1973. Eco Park is a spot in the busy city where one can feel the fresh air and the greenery soothes the eyes, also freshen up your day with Funtasia Water Park. Patna Museum is one of the oldest museums started on 3 April 1917 during the British Raj. Some more Patna famous places to explore in Patna are GOLGHAR, Shri Badi Patan Devi Mandir, Shrikrishna Science Centre, and much more.
- Mahavir Mandir Patna: In North India, the Mahavir Mandir in Patna is the second largest religious shrine. It is one of the prominent temples enthusiastic to the worship of Lord Hanuman. Thousands of supporters from diverse parts of the country flock in here daily to offer prayer to and seek the blessings of God. In Patna, it is one of the most spiritual locations to visit. It is supposed that Sankat Mochan Hanuman listens to the prayers of his faithful devotees therefore if worshipped with a pure heart no wishes of you would be left unfulfilled. Hence, it is better known as “Manokamna Temple.” Additionally, you can find the statue of Lord Shiva in a passage around the garbhagriha of this cave-style shrine. The foremost offering made her is ‘Naivedyam’, which is organized using green cardamoms, besan, cashews, raisins, saffron, and ghee. Among all the best places to visit in Patna, this is one of the most enchanting.
- Takhat Sri Harimandir Ji: One of the holiest Pilgrimages for the Sikhs is Harmandir Takht Shri Patna Sahib, prevalently known as Patna Sahib Gurudwara. Situates on the banks of the holy Ganga, this Gurudwara in Patna, Bihar was constructed commemorating the 10 th Guru of Sikhs, Shri Guru Gobind Singh. The place’s peaceful and serene ambiance readily brings you close to the Almighty and leaves you spiritually and relaxed inspired. The Gurudwara’s white glitter marble structure weaves the grandiose of Sikh architecture and is better known in Eastern India as the epicenter of Sikhism. Additionally, it is one of the great places to visit in Patna.
- Buddha Smriti Park: In Patna, situated on the Frazer Road near Patna Junction, Buddha Smriti Udyan is a great urban park that was built by the Patna Government to commemorate the 2554 th anniversary of Lord Buddha. Also better known as the Buddha Memorial Park, this built-up park has been well-known in order to honor Lord Buddha. Don’t forget to experience the amazing laser and sound show and also, check out the meditation center located here. The greenery and beautifully laid gardens will assist you to witness peace and calmness.
- Golghar: Golghar is a simple yet astonishing architecture that is a combination of history and natural attractiveness. It was constructed during 1786 by Captain John Garstin with the determination of serving as a storehouse. The architecture bears a resemblance to the Stupa style. With 125 meters w and 3.5 m thick, the granary has steps to lead you to the top. The scene from the top is fantastic as you can see the majestic Ganges gushing beneath. Moreover, the Golghar also owned the conceit of being the tallest building in Patna at that period. Due to the oversight while designing and building, Golghar could be opened only from the inside and therefore if filled to its full volume, opening the doors would not be possible.
- Funtasia Water Park: In Patna, Funtasia Water Park is better known to be the first water park which was constructed by Takshila Seas & Resorts Pvt. Ltd. The Funtasia Water Park is a fantastic amusement water park that offers a wide variety of activities that one can indulge. It is also the initial water park in the state of Bihar. The park is one of the best Patna places to visit which fascinates hundreds of individuals every week for its diverse wave pool, water slides, kids water slides, swimming pools, two kids wave pool, and the Multi cuisine restaurants. In addition, there are different cafes located in diverse parts of the water park which enables you to satisfy your hunger pangs throughout the day.
- Eco Park: Eco Park is a great green area designed to deliver a natural place for relaxation in Patna. It is also better-known as Rajdhani Vatika and is the correct place to spend your weekend or for an impulsive picnic lunch. As you discover the different attractions around Patna, these grounds propose a calm refuge from the city’s hubbub. In addition, there are more than 3000 varieties of flora, boating rides, a children’s park, pathways for jogging, and cycling, and themed natural decorations. Amidst the busy city, this is a location where the air feels fresh and the green soothes the eyes for a while.
- Shri Badi Patan Devi Mandir: Patan Devi Temple is a prevalent religious location that is locally better known as Maa Patneshwari. Being the eldest temple across Patna, it is quite widespread among visitors also for its special experiences. It is supposed that Patna derived its name from Patan Devi. Also, based on Hindu Mythology, this temple is extremely revered by the Hindus as it is one of the 51 Shakti peethas.
- Shrikrishna Science Centre: In Patna, Shrikrishna Science Centre is one of the important places to visit near Patna as it is a magnificent and well- equipped science center that was constructed during 1978. This place is better known for presenting a wide assortment of fascinating exhibits of well- presented principles of science. In Patna, it is one of the topmost science museums. This museum is situated in the southwestern corner of the Gandhi Maidan. Travelers can celebrate their time by checking out the different science installations.